Council Member Karin Uhlich welcomes you to the Ward 3 website! We hope that you find the information we provide useful. If you have any suggestions for improvements or any ideas please send them to us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 791-4711. Thank you for visiting our website, please stop by again soon.
News & Information
Street Car Opening Celebration Information
Tucson Talks Transit with Jarrett Walker Video
Information on the South Rillito Interceptor Sewer Improvements in Ward 3
- Council Member Uhlich's Memo on Public Process
- Council Member Uhlich's Memo on SB1070 enforcement and U-Visa Affidavits
The City of Tucson SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE LINE -- 837-4100 -- is Live! This is a great development for Tucson's small and medium sized businesses that Council Member Uhlich fought hard to make happen.
Find locally owned businesses across Tucson and do your business with them! Check out the LOCAL FIRST ARIZONA Business Directory.
Want "Hyper-Local"? Check out the Fort Lowell/Campbell Ave Business Directory
Ever wonder how Transportation Planning works in Tucson and Pima County? Check out the presentation below, put together by our dedicated professionals at TDOT, working in collaboration with the great team at PAG, and organized by Council Member Uhlich's staff.
Thanks to all who took part on August 28th 2013, and to the TDOT and PAG staff who put this highly informative presentation together, Daryl, Carlos, Andy, Jenn, Sheila, Jeremy and Jim, along with citizen activist Margot Garcia. View the short video recap here. If you'd like to do a "Transportation 101" workshop for your group, contact us!
Have you checked out the Marty Birdman Center splash pad in Balboa Heights? You should!
- What's the City doing about metal theft? See a glimpse here: Mayor and Council Metal Theft Presentation 2012
More Useful Resources
- New Ward 3 Map, effective 2013
- New Red Tag Flyer (Unruly gathering reference sheet provided by the Jefferson Park Neighborhood Association)
- Pay Your Water Bill Securely Online
- Latest Info from Housing and Community Development (including Federal updates re housing vouchers)
- Calendar of Parks and Recreation Events, Classes, Programs throughout Tucson
|Ward 3 Newsletter Archive|