Council Member Karin Uhlich welcomes you to the Ward 3 website! We hope that you find the information we provide useful. If you have any suggestions for improvements or any ideas please send them to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 791-4711. Thank you for visiting our website, please stop by again soon.
News & Information
SB1070 and U-Visas Council Member Uhlich's Memo on SB1070 enforcement and U-Visa Affidavits
Small Business Hotline The City of Tucson SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE LINE -- 837-4100 -- is Live! This is a great development for Tucson's small and medium sized businesses that Council Member Uhlich fought hard to make happen.
Transportation 101 Ever wonder how Transportation Planning works in Tucson and Pima County? Check out the presentation below, put together by our dedicated professionals at TDOT, working in collaboration with the great team at PAG, and organized by Council Member Uhlich's staff.
Metal Theft What's the City doing about metal theft? See a glimpse here: Mayor and Council Metal Theft Presentation 2012
More Useful Resources
- New Ward 3 Map, effective 2013
- New Red Tag Flyer (Unruly gathering reference sheet provided by the Jefferson Park Neighborhood Association)
- Pay Your Water Bill Securely Online
- Latest Info from Housing and Community Development (including Federal updates re housing vouchers)
- Calendar of Parks and Recreation Events, Classes, Programs throughout Tucson
|Ward 3 Newsletter Archive|