Ward 4 News
Do you have unwanted prescription drugs? Then take them to one of these two locations on Saturday, Sept. 27, 2014, from 10 am-2pm.
South Sub-Station - 4410 S. Park Ave. (S. Park & E. Fair)
Midtown Sub-Station - 1100 S. Alvernon Way (S. Alvernon & 22nd St.)
Your household may be eligible for High Speed Internet service for $9.95 a month (plus tax). Cox has teamed up with Connect2Compete, a program that brings affordable internet service to qualifying households. You can qualify if:
1. You have at least one child eligible for free lunches through the National School Lunch Program.
Purchasing a house? Well CPLC would like to help you and offer some free services like:
* Down Payment & Closing Costs Assistance
* Homebuyer education workshops
* One-on-one counseling to help you with the process
* Referrals to Lenders & Realtors
If you need roof repair and…..:
* You own your own home within the City of Tucson
* You live in your home
* Your family earns less or meets the maximum HUD Income guidelines
THEN YOU CAN QUALIFY!