Welcome to Ward 6!
Welcome to the Ward 6 webpage! Meet the Ward 6 staff and take a look at Council Member Kozachik's current and past newsletters in the menu at left, keep an eye out for current events below, and find links to City resources at the bottom of this page.
We are always looking to improve the usefulness and functionality of our webpage. Please let us know if there's anything you think we should add. Just send your thoughts to Ward6@tucsonaz.gov or give us a call at (520) 791-4601.
Friday, July 25th: Sunrise on Sun Link
Celebrate the grand opening of the Sun Link modern streetcar on Congress Street at 5th Aveneu at 9:00am. Rides will be free all weekend, so come out and pick up a free bottle of water, take advantage of discounts offered by shops and restaurants, and enjoy free entertainment all along the route.
Get more information and RSVP for the Grand Opening here.
And click here for tips on how to ride, walk, and drive safely out there.
Also check out...
The Ward 6 Office will be closed on the following City holidays:
- Monday, September 1, 2014
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Thursday, November 27, 2014
- Thursday, December 25, 2014
- Upcoming public meetings
- View current and past Mayor and Council agendas
- Read the Tucson City Code
- Report a code violation
- Report a street maintenance issue (e.g., pothole, debris in roadway, etc.)
- Report graffiti
- Report an abandoned shopping cart
- Utility assistance program
- Home Safety Tips from the Tucson Police Department
- Information on Road Bond work
- Downtown Links Project information