• CITY OF TUCSON/HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
The City of Tucson offers a list of jobs. The city only accepts online applications for positions that are currently open and advertised.
City Hall 255 West Alameda, Tucson, AZ 85701 (520) 791-4241
• LUTHERAN SOCIAL SERVICES OF THE SOUTHWEST – JOBNET (LSS-SW)
LSS-SW assists and counsels individuals who are unemployed or underemployed to find work or better paying jobs. Their services include career assessment and aptitude testing; resume preparation, job leads, resource materials and networking in Phoenix and Tucson. JobNet is linked to Pima County One-Stop and Maricopa County Workforce Connection database of jobs.
• PARKS AND RECREATION – JOB/VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
The City of Tucson Parks & Recreation offers different job/volunteer opportunities for adults and teenagers.
• PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE/JOBS
To get started, review the different job posting categories listed and apply online by the deadline indicated.
Human Resources Office, Pima Community College District Office, Phone: (520) 206-4624 TTY: (520) 206-4852
Job Information Line: (520) 206-4623 (recorded message 24 hours a day; updated weekly)
• PIMA COUNTY HUMAN RESOURCES
Current job openings with the Pima County
150 West Congress St, 5th Floor, Tucson, Arizona 85701 (520) 724-8028
• STATE OF ARIZONA/JOBS
Arizona State offers a variety of jobs. There are two critical steps to complete an application:
• Create a profile. You must register and create a new profile before you can apply for a job. Any previous azstatejobs.gov profile you may have created before February 22, 2013 is no longer active.
• Review your profile carefully BEFORE submitting your application. Please be sure to review the information extracted from your resume. It is very important your profile be complete and accurate as it will be used as a part of your application’s review. You may wish to modify your profile and resume for individual applications.